Mini Scamp Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MKII project
by PostageScamp Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:59 pm

» Mk1 chassis and panels on eBay
by OldMK1 Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:49 am

» Mk3 back from Mongolia
by Admin Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:25 pm

» Mk 1 chassis
by OldMK1 Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:00 pm

» Re rack *************************
by Rum Tum Tugger Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:17 am

» mk 3 project on Ebay
by Rum Tum Tugger Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:19 am

» Wooden Hustler
by OldMK1 Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:03 pm

» Its back on again or scammed
by Rum Tum Tugger Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:58 am

» Mk3 GT NOT reg'd
by Mk3rob Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:15 am

not a scamp- but the wheels fit

2 posters

Go down

not a scamp- but the wheels fit Empty not a scamp- but the wheels fit

Post  Nic-Nic Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 am

I decided it was time to make zazzoo- the proton a bit more masculine (as i get told he is girly) and bought a proton Sprint 1.5, 12v for £150 (from there owners club)- just for the alloys, rear spoiler and front skirt--- imagine my surprise wen we get there to pick it and it had an amazing engine, mot, and tax (granted both run out soon, and there was only 1 comment at last mot- that battery needs new clip thing- so not problem- we know it will need work, but they r pretty robust iccle cars)
Chris looked up insurance, and its no more than it would b on my 1.3, so he is puttin it through an mot (hoping it goes well)
so--- chris is prob having it- and i am after another for a body kit, and alloys - flower flower flower
(think i have found a gti- dependin if they r gonna break it, or sell it whole)

But the most exciting thing- - - proton wheels fit mini's--- granted, there is like 1mm diff in were holes r on wheel- but they attatch- and work.- just dont sit properly- so not perfect-
(tried taz's alloys on my proton. and then found a comment on proton forum saying put 13" mini lites on a compact.)
so does this mean daisy can have proton's 14" and proton can have daisy's 10"(not sure daisy could turn or proton could b lifted of floor- but they fit)

Sorry- just there simple things excite me- yay.

jocolor

nic, daisy and zazzoo
x

Last edited by Nic-Nic on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : have to try these things)
Nic-Nic
Nic-Nic

Number of posts : 116
Location : Here, then over there, and now all the way up here!!!
Job/hobbies : Scamping!
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

not a scamp- but the wheels fit Empty Re: not a scamp- but the wheels fit

Post  Jono Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:25 am

Nic-Nic wrote: - proton wheels fit mini's--- granted, there is like 1mm diff in were holes r on wheel- but they attatch- and work.- just dont sit properly- so not perfect-
x

Hiya Nic... how's things going? Going to Stourport?

I know that you probably are joking...but don't even think about it. Very Happy

Cheers..Jono
Jono
Jono

Number of posts : 386
Location : Work in the "Badlands of Oldbury".. Home amongst the little people, deep, deep in the Forest.
Job/hobbies : Professional Bodger and first-class excuse maker..... Scamp owner and club member!
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Nic-Nic Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:08 pm

no - dont worry-i would rather my wheels stay attatched- not do rollin off in other direction.
have got another compact comin- hopefully- got fox alloys on- chris can have those, and il have the standard proton ones.

Yea- il b poppin in to stourport- im workin that week end- but luckily up near stour-port ne way- and in the week im workin in the woods that back on to the farm- lol
U goin?

Nic
x
Nic-Nic
Nic-Nic

Number of posts : 116
Location : Here, then over there, and now all the way up here!!!
Job/hobbies : Scamping!
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down