Mini Scamp Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MKII project
by PostageScamp Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:59 pm

» Mk1 chassis and panels on eBay
by OldMK1 Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:49 am

» Mk3 back from Mongolia
by Admin Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:25 pm

» Mk 1 chassis
by OldMK1 Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:00 pm

» Re rack *************************
by Rum Tum Tugger Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:17 am

» mk 3 project on Ebay
by Rum Tum Tugger Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:19 am

» Wooden Hustler
by OldMK1 Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:03 pm

» Its back on again or scammed
by Rum Tum Tugger Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:58 am

» Mk3 GT NOT reg'd
by Mk3rob Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:15 am

The Italian Job Tour 2013

Go down

The Italian Job Tour 2013 Empty The Italian Job Tour 2013

Post  Mr Bridger Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:56 am

The Italian Job Tour 2013.
An annual pilgrimage for Mini and film enthusiasts to Turin, Italy to visit the film locations of the 1969 film, The Italian Job.
Various Scampers have been before, Rick 5 times, Fred Wright 4 times, Chris Westgate twice. Mike Bingham twice as well as Phil and Steph from Liverpool and Mr and Mrs Bidwell, not forgetting Rob, Mike Smith, Chris Collier to mention a few.
Have also had Matthew Field come on the Tour, he wrote the excellent book The making of The Italian Job. He came to do research on an updated version out soon. Have also had Mick Toms on the Tour twice, his father Fred Toms drove the coach in the film.
Tuesday July 16th to Wednesday July 24th.
£550.00 per person, based on 2 people sharing.
This cover the cost of the ferry and Hotels.
Mileage abroad is 1600.

There is a further option of flying into Turin for the weekend and just visit the film locations in Turin itself, contact me for details and prices.

I have been organising these Tours since 2004 and have a wealth of knowledge and experience regarding the film and it's locations.
I have 8 teams signed up so far.........

Team 1.
Steve Edmonds, Tour Organiser and self confessed Italian Job nut.
Nathan Taggart, who has not been before but is looking forward to the experience.
Mini FVO 193D
Team 2.
Fred Wright, who has been four times before and just loves the scenery, the Mini enthusiasts and everything to do with The Italian Job.
Mick Bullock, this will be his first time and has always had an interest in the film.
Mini Scamp YDL 92L.
Team 3.
David Haigh, from Selby in Yorkshire.
Charmain Haigh, Mini enthusiasts who have been in contact with me for nearly a year regarding the film.
Mini 35 M665 TWE.
Team 4.
Rodger Ward, from California USA.
June Ward, Mini enthusiasts who are spending a couple of months in Europe next June and July. Shipping his mark 1 Mini Cooper S over as well.
Mini Cooper S 244 XBW.
Team 5.
Mora Rothnie from Aberdeenshire.
Angus Rothnie, Mini enthusiast and soon to be shocked ( and delighted ) husband as Mora told him on their wedding day about the Tour.
Mini Mayfair F267 GHH.
Team 6.
Tony Howell, a Mini enthusiast who has been in contact with me several times and decided to take the Tour.
Angela Howell , from Diss in Norfolk
Mini Cooper 1.3i P143 NGV.
Team 7.
Joe Frew, a life long Mini nut and Italian Job enthusiast, came on the Tour in 2011. Asked more questions than everybody else put together..............
Claire Marshall from Airdrie.
No car details at the moment.
Team 8.
Darren and Samantha Nobbs, Mini enthusiasts from Didcot near Oxford.
Sam bought the Holiday as a Christmas present for her husband Darren.
She put the details and photographs inside their Mini and then gift wrapped the car and told Darren his present was in the garage.
Both of them are looking forward to the Tour.
Rover Mini City, K719 LTP.

Regards
Steve Edmonds
Italian Job Tour Organiser
steve@italianjobtours.co.uk
www.italianjobtours.co..uk
P.S. Go to youtube and type in Italian Job Tours and watch video from previous trips.

Will be busy at Bingley Hall buying all the little things I am missing............
Mini in the paint shop as we speak.
Building a "look alike" of the red one, HMP 729G.
Can't afford to build a replica, not when they want £800.00 for the correct Tech Del sumpguard.............
Mr Bridger
Mr Bridger

Number of posts : 213
Job/hobbies : Coach at Currys. Kit cars, travelling, films,
Registration date : 2008-05-19

http://ITALIANJOBTOURS.COM

Back to top Go down