Mini Scamp Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MKII project
by PostageScamp Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:59 pm

» Mk1 chassis and panels on eBay
by OldMK1 Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:49 am

» Mk3 back from Mongolia
by Admin Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:25 pm

» Mk 1 chassis
by OldMK1 Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:00 pm

» Re rack *************************
by Rum Tum Tugger Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:17 am

» mk 3 project on Ebay
by Rum Tum Tugger Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:19 am

» Wooden Hustler
by OldMK1 Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:03 pm

» Its back on again or scammed
by Rum Tum Tugger Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:58 am

» Mk3 GT NOT reg'd
by Mk3rob Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:15 am

Scampers Christmas Party 1st of December 2012

+7
TRR Motorsport
Mr Shiny
Elaine Grayson
Martin & Nettie
mikeandwendy
ZED
wezgit daan saaf
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scampers Christmas Party 1st of December 2012 Empty Scampers Christmas Party 1st of December 2012

Post  wezgit daan saaf Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:03 pm

The same venue as last year which is the Four Pillars Hotel at Whitney in Oxforshire.Follow the link for the brochure;
http://www.four-christmas.co.uk/oxford-witney-_56/
The room prices are £29.00 when booked with a party(includes breakfast as well I beleive - will find out for deffinate tomorrow),the party prices say from £21.95 per head,but the prices for the 1st of December are £34.95 per head so some serious negotiations are in process,once again I will find out tomorrow.
Once I have found out the exact costs we will need £10.00 deposit from those who are coming ASAP please. Mike and Wendy have kindly said they will take over the collection of funds when we find out the deffinate prices.Once again I will post all of the details tomorrow.
wezgit daan saaf
wezgit daan saaf

Number of posts : 1057
Job/hobbies : Mechanic/Scamps & family
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Scampers Christmas Party 1st of December 2012 Empty Re: Scampers Christmas Party 1st of December 2012

Post  wezgit daan saaf Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:49 pm

O.K. the prices;
I got it wrong with the room prices;
Same as last year which is £58.00 for 2 people sharing and that includes full breakfast for both of ocupants.
Single occupancy rooms are £49.00.
BOOK YOUR ROOMS DIRECT WITH THE HOTEL ON Tel No;01993 779777
The party is £34.95 per head, £10.00 is required within the next 2 weeks to secure the places.
Send me a PM and I will give you Mike & Wendy's address to send it to.
Full payment has to be paid 4 weeks prior to the event,so we will need the balance well before that.
If the deposits are in before the end of September we receive a 10% discount on the party costs.
party party party party party party
wezgit daan saaf
wezgit daan saaf

Back to top Go down

Scampers Christmas Party 1st of December 2012 Empty Re: Scampers Christmas Party 1st of December 2012

Post  wezgit daan saaf Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:53 pm

Oh,one thing,last year they gave 3 vouchers for any driver's attending the party,and that was for free non alcohlic drinks all evening.For those that missed out last year they will become top of the list this year for the vouchers.
wezgit daan saaf
wezgit daan saaf

Back to top Go down

Post  ZED Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Sorry, we won't be joining you this year... Crying or Very sad

BUT we can highly recommend it for those who've never been, it was brilliant last year. party

Have a great time,
Elaine&Rich (AKA Reg). santa rendeer
ZED
ZED

Number of posts : 1026
Job/hobbies : Calibration Technician. Cars, guns, allotment!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://www.2rr.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Scampers Christmas Party 1st of December 2012 Empty christmas party

Post  mikeandwendy Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:24 pm

we have no deposits received yet for xmas party, is anybody else going or is chris and linda gonna be on their own!!!!
There is one week left to secure places, so pls send us yr £10.00 deposit per person if you would like to go.

18 Petton Close
Winyates East
Redditch
B98 0PA

thankyou

Mike

mikeandwendy

Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : ooh wouldnt you like to know!
Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin & Nettie Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Arn't you and Wendy going that would make 4 Question
Martin & Nettie
Martin & Nettie

Number of posts : 1216
Job/hobbies : Former SOC President and Secretary - its up to Mr Wezgit & Nettie now
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaine Grayson Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Robin and I will be going just waiting to hear from Colette. Thomas is going but needs to speak to his mate to see if he wants to come. Will send deposits ASAP
Elaine Grayson
Elaine Grayson

Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : Builder
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Shiny Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:12 pm

mikeandwendy wrote:we have no deposits received yet for xmas party, is anybody else going or is chris and linda gonna be on their own!!!!
There is one week left to secure places, so pls send us yr £10.00 deposit per person if you would like to go.

18 Petton Close
Winyates East
Redditch
B98 0PA

thankyou

Mike
can u tell me is it for families or adults only

Mr Shiny

Number of posts : 57
Job/hobbies : Garden Maintenance / Scamps
Registration date : 2009-11-23

http://www.ph-services.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeandwendy Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:57 pm

hi peter i cant any reason why you cant go as a family just book a family room santa

mikeandwendy

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeandwendy Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:14 pm

hi peter, have just rang the hotel and they cannot give me a reply till tomorrow about going as a family, they have asked me to ring back tomorrow. so i am sorry about previous reply and i will let you know tomorrow.
mike

mikeandwendy

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeandwendy Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:23 pm

hi peter i have spoken to some one at the hotel and they do not allow children under 18 years off age in the party hall sorry about that thought it was best to be sure Mad

mikeandwendy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRR Motorsport Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Hi Mike,

sorry but we're going to have to give the party a miss this year. Crying or Very sad
TRR Motorsport
TRR Motorsport

Number of posts : 1320
Job/hobbies : Being British!
Registration date : 2008-05-19

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/trrmotorsport/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Shiny Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 pm

mikeandwendy wrote:hi peter i have spoken to some one at the hotel and they do not allow children under 18 years off age in the party hall sorry about that thought it was best to be sure Mad
hi mike thank you for checking, we would have like to have gone to the party, but as my son is well into scamps i feel it would be a bit unfair for us to come without him, never mind maybe next time Sad

Mr Shiny

Number of posts : 57
Job/hobbies : Garden Maintenance / Scamps
Registration date : 2009-11-23

http://www.ph-services.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ZED Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:23 am

I remembered rightly then, it is adults only. I suppose the hotel sees it as at least one of the parents can't really party when they've got to look after children. That and, not everybody wants other people's kids enforced on them...

It's not really a Scamp orientated party as such (other than we all own at least 1), so kids would probably get bored anyway... that may be another reason that the venue states 'adults only'...?

Anyway, it was a brilliant meal & party last year. And we got on well with the other group of people who were sharing the party with us. I'd highly recommend it.
Elaine. party
ZED
ZED

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin & Nettie Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Mike - cheque for £20 in post tomorrow (what shall we come dressed as this year ?) santa
Martin & Nettie
Martin & Nettie

Job/hobbies : Former SOC President and Secretary - its up to Mr Wezgit & Nettie now

Back to top Go down

Post  Regsmonster Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Martin & Nettie wrote:Mike - cheque for £20 in post tomorrow (shall we cross dress this year ?) santa
Hmm Very Happy Very Happy
Regsmonster
Regsmonster

Number of posts : 433
Job/hobbies : I like to do things differently.
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeandwendy Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:10 pm

hi scampers we are sending the deposits for the christmas party off on monday the 17 september so hurry up with your deposit if you would like to go santa rendeer

mikeandwendy

Back to top Go down

Scampers Christmas Party 1st of December 2012 Empty xmas party

Post  mikeandwendy Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:11 am

Hi scampers,

Just letting u all know that at the moment there are only 8 people who have paid a deposit for xmas party. I rang the hotel today and they have given us till the end of september to pay the deposit now. I believe a few more people said they were going but am now a bit worried the deposits have got lost somewhere. Pls reply if u have sent yr deposit and i have not mentioned yr name below.

Chris and Linda
John and Jan
Chaz and Collette
Nettie and Martin

wendy x

mikeandwendy

Back to top Go down

Scampers Christmas Party 1st of December 2012 Empty Is this the end of the SOC Christmas Party?

Post  Martin & Nettie Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:25 pm

Only 8 thats terrible, I know money's tight and some members work at weekends and some have young families but 8 must be lowest that I can rememember, come on guys and gals dig deep, in the past we went in fancy dress for a laugh and not crossed dressed as indicated in my post that was doctored by Reg (you bad bad boy), have we got a north south situation again I sincerely hope not, maybe its just got too expensive if so why has this not been voiced here on the blog to save Mr Westgate's time an effort organsing it Question

PS I spoke to Jan at Mr Shelley's birthday bash at the weekend and she was up for dressing up, so if its just a few of us we may well do just that.
Martin & Nettie
Martin & Nettie

Back to top Go down

Post  wezgit daan saaf Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Racoon and Panda look good!
wezgit daan saaf
wezgit daan saaf

Back to top Go down

Post  ZED Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:34 am

Eight is pretty bad for the Christmas party. Crying or Very sad On the plus side, there'll be at least one other party there, so it should still be a good one. santa

Not allowed time off work in December...
Elaine. Rolling Eyes

ZED
ZED

Back to top Go down

Post  wezgit daan saaf Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Why not finish the year as I started it;

Scampers Christmas Party 1st of December 2012 Detlin10

MUST TRY A DIFFERENT DEODERANT NEXT YEAR!!
wezgit daan saaf
wezgit daan saaf

Back to top Go down

Scampers Christmas Party 1st of December 2012 Empty Anyone booked the Hotel yet ?

Post  John Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:56 pm

As soon as I had paid my deposit to Mike & Wendy I phoned the Hotel to book a room.
I requested a confifmation via email, but received nothing. After a couple of weeks I
phoned again and spoke to a woman who at least sounded competent. (A lot more so
than the first) She confirmed they had my email address as I had stayed there before,
but no reference to my call this year. I realise that the deposits for the party were sent
a little later than originally intended, but I still have had no communicaton from them.
Just interested to see if anyone else has actually booked a room.
santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
John
John

Number of posts : 161
Job/hobbies : .
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin & Nettie Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Nettie rang got through booked room and received confirmation by email within a couple of minutes Smile
Martin & Nettie
Martin & Nettie

Back to top Go down

Scampers Christmas Party 1st of December 2012 Empty Where was this ?????

Post  red_leader Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:26 pm

wezgit daan saaf wrote:Why not finish the year as I started it;

Scampers Christmas Party 1st of December 2012 Detlin10

MUST TRY A DIFFERENT DEODERANT NEXT YEAR!!
red_leader
red_leader

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-05-14

http://www.scampownersclub.org.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next