Mini Scamp Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MKII project
by PostageScamp Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:59 pm

» Mk1 chassis and panels on eBay
by OldMK1 Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:49 am

» Mk3 back from Mongolia
by Admin Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:25 pm

» Mk 1 chassis
by OldMK1 Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:00 pm

» Re rack *************************
by Rum Tum Tugger Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:17 am

» mk 3 project on Ebay
by Rum Tum Tugger Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:19 am

» Wooden Hustler
by OldMK1 Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:03 pm

» Its back on again or scammed
by Rum Tum Tugger Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:58 am

» Mk3 GT NOT reg'd
by Mk3rob Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:15 am

Old Magazines

2 posters

Go down

Old Magazines Empty Old Magazines

Post  C33 (Mr OSR) Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Evening folks, I guess this is the right section to post under.
I'm going through a collection of magazines I've come by recently and there's a load that are of no real interest to me, so instead of binning them I thought I'd see if anyone else is interested in them.

There is a pile about 3ft tall of a publication from the 70's/80's called "Car Mechanics", a similar height pile of Autosports from the last decade, and also the same Practical Classics stretching back to the early 80's a pile about 2ft tall of aviation magazines mostly "Flypast" from the early 80's although I've seen some copies of "Wingspan" in there too, a dozen or so copies of EVO, slightly more of Performance Ford and CCC that I've sort of bundled together from the late 90's, a fist full of Purnells "History of the Second World War" (kind of a magazine version of The World At War TV series), and a dozen or so commercial vehicle publications including the ever enthralling "Who's Who in the bus industry 1978".

Obviously paper is very heavy to post etc, but I'm happy to hang on to anything until folks happen to be passing North Wales or until the Bank Holiday picnic etc. If anyone's interested drop Charlie or myself a line, please don't ask if there's a copy of this or that month's issue of a particular magazine as I haven't the time (or really the inclination) to work through them! Not really looking for anything for them, just dont like to see stuff in the bin when they could be of use to someone.
C33 (Mr OSR)
C33 (Mr OSR)

Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : CAD Jockey and BL bitza fettler
Registration date : 2010-05-16

https://www.facebook.com/chassis33

Back to top Go down

Old Magazines Empty Re: Old Magazines

Post  Rum Tum Tugger Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:59 am

Indeed Iain, this is an excellent place at which to seek a good home for your surplus maggies.
Another good one would be Freecycle - there's a couple of groups in Chester.
Rum Tum Tugger
Rum Tum Tugger

Number of posts : 1000
Job/hobbies : Retired computer boffin, Morris musician
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum