Mini Scamp Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MKII project
by PostageScamp Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:59 pm

» Mk1 chassis and panels on eBay
by OldMK1 Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:49 am

» Mk3 back from Mongolia
by Admin Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:25 pm

» Mk 1 chassis
by OldMK1 Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:00 pm

» Re rack *************************
by Rum Tum Tugger Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:17 am

» mk 3 project on Ebay
by Rum Tum Tugger Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:19 am

» Wooden Hustler
by OldMK1 Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:03 pm

» Its back on again or scammed
by Rum Tum Tugger Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:58 am

» Mk3 GT NOT reg'd
by Mk3rob Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:15 am

Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July

+2
ZED
TRR Motorsport
6 posters

Go down

Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July Empty Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July

Post  TRR Motorsport Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:34 pm

As there is a big gap in the Scamper's calender this summer we're going to have a weekend at the Dog & Gun at East Butterwick. This is a real ale Pub & Brewery with adequate camping for us next to the river Trent.

Saturday evening is the monthly 'Wheels' night where fellow car enthusiasts gather to show their cars.

http://quaffale.org.uk/php/brewery/84

If the weather holds it should be a cracking weekend.
TRR Motorsport
TRR Motorsport

Number of posts : 1320
Job/hobbies : Being British!
Registration date : 2008-05-19

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/trrmotorsport/

Back to top Go down

Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July Empty Re: Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July

Post  ZED Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:02 pm

I'll be working until about 2pm on the Saturday, but we plan to come over in the afternoon. Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July Icon_cool

It'll probably be our first sleep in the back of Albert!
Elaine&Reg. Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July Icon_biggrin
ZED
ZED

Number of posts : 1026
Job/hobbies : Calibration Technician. Cars, guns, allotment!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://www.2rr.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July Empty Re: Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July

Post  muttley Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Lucy has a dancing show that weekend, so we'll have to give a miss......

Cheers

Dave
muttley
muttley

Number of posts : 397
Job/hobbies : Kit Cars, Retro Cars, Cycling, Watching Unbuilt Scamps
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  lin and tony Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Strangely enough ditto - but Dawn has a dance show! Must be the dancing weekend!
lin and tony
lin and tony

Number of posts : 594
Job/hobbies : mending our Scamp - again and again!
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  TRR Motorsport Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Anyone?
TRR Motorsport
TRR Motorsport

Back to top Go down

Post  ZED Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:43 am

I completely forgot to book half a day off Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July Icon_mad so I'm afraid it looks like I'll be working until around 7pm as usual...
And Reg is only managing a few hours on the Land Rover during week nights, so it'll probably be another week before he's finished replacing all the parts that he wants to...

Sorry to be a let down, I should have wrote it on the calendar!
E&R. Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July Icon_neutral
ZED
ZED

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin & Nettie Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:55 pm

I expect you will be voting for the scrapping of the law "being drunk in charge of a cow" in the new Freedom Bill being put forward by Tory Boy and Lib Dem man Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July Icon_lol
Martin & Nettie
Martin & Nettie

Number of posts : 1216
Job/hobbies : Former SOC President and Secretary - its up to Mr Wezgit & Nettie now
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ZED Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Martin & Nettie wrote:I expect you will be voting for the scrapping of the law "being drunk in charge of a cow" in the new Freedom Bill being put forward by Tory Boy and Lib Dem man Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July Icon_lol

Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July Affraid No, I'd never drink & ride!

TBH I don't drink much at all nowadays - Boozing's usually just a Saturday night & Sunday thing (I don't work on Mondays). Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July Icon_biggrin

Half a lager, and I'm well on my way!
Elaine. Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July Icon_lol
ZED
ZED

Back to top Go down

Post  TRR Motorsport Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:59 pm

We had a great time. Chris Yates joined us at the Dog & Gun. It's sited at the side of the Trent just before it joins the Ouse to become the Humber. Dixie's ales are spot on. Stern Wheeler (4.5%) and the other session b eer who's name escape me are spot on and after 7.5 pints no hangover in the morning. awesome beer and only £2 a pint.

The camping was superb at the rear of the pub. The weather was good to us with loads of sunshine but the strong winds made the journey home interesting with a caravan on the back. We were made to feel really welcome by Dixie and Judy and I have every intention of doing the event again regardless of whether anyone else bothers to turn up, we enjoyed it that much. Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July Icon_biggrin
TRR Motorsport
TRR Motorsport

Back to top Go down

Post  ZED Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:27 am

Sounded good, shame I forgot to book half a day! Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July Doh2 Mind you, Reg would have wanted to crack on with Albert anyway...

Let us know when you plan another, and we'll do our very best to be there.

Elaine&Reg. Wheels - Gun & Dog, East Butterwick - Lincolnshire 2nd - 4th July Icon_biggrin
ZED
ZED

Back to top Go down

Post  RICK Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:56 am

James.... we where there, all be it in the Mini Cooper,was the beer that strong it was only 7pm we turned up.. can't you remember, even the pork scratchings? I would of liked to of stayed longer than 10.30, but Rosie had her horsey event next morning. She had got 2nd's so she was happy. I will go next time in a Scamp.....theres loads of back lanes in the countryside around there..
RICK
RICK

Number of posts : 232
Job/hobbies : Green laning
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down