Mini Scamp Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MKII project
by PostageScamp Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:59 pm

» Mk1 chassis and panels on eBay
by OldMK1 Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:49 am

» Mk3 back from Mongolia
by Admin Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:25 pm

» Mk 1 chassis
by OldMK1 Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:00 pm

» Re rack *************************
by Rum Tum Tugger Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:17 am

» mk 3 project on Ebay
by Rum Tum Tugger Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:19 am

» Wooden Hustler
by OldMK1 Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:03 pm

» Its back on again or scammed
by Rum Tum Tugger Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:58 am

» Mk3 GT NOT reg'd
by Mk3rob Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:15 am

MP's pay review

2 posters

Go down

MP's pay review Empty MP's pay review

Post  Mk3rob Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Just tried e-mailing below and guess what none of their addy's worked..... bar stewards

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/ipsa-mps-back-32-pay-increase-183316704.html

Dear Emma, Pat, Paul
and Barry.

Ref the above article,
I know you cant believe everything written in the papers/news but there again can we believe everything that some MP's say. They seem to be stuck in a revolving door.

I replied to the article with the following message "Write to your MP's and simply state that if they receive a payrise % above that given to the Pensioners then you wont vote for them. Tell your friends what you are doing."
Do you really believe that you deserve higher % rises than Pensioners, Nurses and other low paid workers.

I was in the RAF for 30 years up till 10 years ago and always voted Tory, I was one of the few who loved Maggie (because she gave us good pay rises), sorry you other two Smile

But i firmally believe that if the Tories had taken up UKIP's immigration policy between Tony B's first and second terms he would have never got back in and the country would not be in the economic/immigration/jobs state we are in now. That is the reason that at the next election i will be voting UKIP.

In the year 2011 (?) Wolves Council published their councilers pay. One of my managers got approx £30K for this part time job on top of the 50K for his day job. His wife got 18K for secretarial duties. Plus allowances no doubt.
Now can you understand why this country is totally complacent about voting. The gravy train seems to start early on in the MP's breeding ground.

This country is sick and tired of all your retoric.
Labour seem to have very short memories when it comes to the economy and how much they dropped us in it, whilst lampooning the goverment for trying to dig us out of it.
Why Gordon Brown took on the PM job, when he of all people should have known what a state the country was, I cannot comprehend.

Yours

Robert Keen

Please do not use the above to bombard me with Junk mail.
Mk3rob
Mk3rob

Number of posts : 2521
Job/hobbies : DIY, Cars, reading and survival!!
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

MP's pay review Empty Re: MP's pay review

Post  TRR Motorsport Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:26 pm

I'm with you Rob.

Come the revolution mate Wink
TRR Motorsport
TRR Motorsport

Number of posts : 1320
Job/hobbies : Being British!
Registration date : 2008-05-19

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/trrmotorsport/