Latest topics
» Gov 6mth Ext on MoT's
by Mk3rob Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:55 pm

» Reluctantly for sale my 1977 mk2 Scamp
by Admin Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:58 pm

» Hello and looking to buy
by 77 SCAMP Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:49 pm

» Twinnie is back
by Mk3rob Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:02 pm

» (Almost) Free air Car
by Rum Tum Tugger Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:35 am

» Mk3 project darn sarf
by Mk3rob Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:40 pm

» 1970 GRANTURAYAK Mini based kit car ( SCAMP ) ?????????
by Rum Tum Tugger Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:56 am

» mk2 scamp tub on ebay
by Rum Tum Tugger Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:55 am

» Scamp MK1 Austin America history
by Rum Tum Tugger Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:44 am


New trophy!

Go down

New trophy! Empty New trophy!

Post  ZED on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:36 pm

The old one was full up, so Reg has made a new trophy for the 'Best Off-Road Adapted' category. Cool

New trophy! DSC01028

New trophy! DSC01027


He's back dated it to when the trophy was first awarded (1999), and there's enough room for about another 14 years on the top. After that the plaques can be added to the sides of the oak plinth.

I don't know about you's, but I love it!
E. Very Happy
ZED
ZED

Number of posts : 1026
Age : 49
Location : N.W Leicestershire.
Job/hobbies : Calibration Technician. Cars, guns, allotment!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://www.2rr.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New trophy! Empty Re: New trophy!

Post  Martin & Nettie on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:03 pm

Why does it resemble Reg's monster even down to the rear spoiler, does he think he will carry on winning it, why not spray it yellow and be done with it Laughing
Martin & Nettie
Martin & Nettie

Number of posts : 1216
Location : Runcorn
Job/hobbies : Former SOC President and Secretary - its up to Mr Wezgit & Nettie now
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

New trophy! Empty Re: New trophy!

Post  ZED on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Martin & Nettie wrote:Why does it resemble Reg's monster even down to the rear spoiler, does he think he will carry on winning it, why not spray it yellow and be done with it Laughing

It could be something to do with the fact that Reg made them both. confused

It's up to the voters to decide which Scamp wins........... unless they're in Iran. Laughing

E. Wink
ZED
ZED

Number of posts : 1026
Age : 49
Location : N.W Leicestershire.
Job/hobbies : Calibration Technician. Cars, guns, allotment!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://www.2rr.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New trophy! Empty Re: New trophy!

Post  Martin & Nettie on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Who's in Iran - if you mean me I have never been in Iran and never wish to be - I have been back in the UK since the 14th and have removed my ScampGT4x4 gearbox bought a new clutch but our caravan monobloc sink tap sprung a leak at the weekend so I have had to dismantle part of the caravan to dry it out ready for Stourport next weekend so it looks unlikely my Scamp will be there to give Reg's monster a run for the new trophy - never mind there is always next year bounce

PS did none of you take geography when you went to school - James thought I was in Saudi Arabia, you thought I was in Iran - Dubai is in the UAE tongue
Martin & Nettie
Martin & Nettie

Number of posts : 1216
Location : Runcorn
Job/hobbies : Former SOC President and Secretary - its up to Mr Wezgit & Nettie now
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

New trophy! Empty Re: New trophy!

Post  ZED on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:42 pm

LOL I was just being topical you know, the Iran vote rigging thing, not referring to yourself. Laughing
ZED
ZED

Number of posts : 1026
Age : 49
Location : N.W Leicestershire.
Job/hobbies : Calibration Technician. Cars, guns, allotment!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://www.2rr.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New trophy! Empty Re: New trophy!

Post  Rum Tum Tugger on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:57 am

Nice piece of work, Reg! clap Only one quibble: couldn't you have used a decent beer?
Rum Tum Tugger
Rum Tum Tugger

Number of posts : 970
Age : 76
Location : Ivinghoe, Bucks/Beds
Job/hobbies : Retired computer boffin, Morris musician
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

New trophy! Empty Re: New trophy!

Post  TRR Motorsport on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Rum Tum Tugger wrote:Nice piece of work, Reg! clap Only one quibble: couldn't you have used a decent beer?

It's difficult to make a bottle of Bishops Finger look like a Scamp! Laughing
TRR Motorsport
TRR Motorsport

Number of posts : 1320
Location : GREAT Britain
Job/hobbies : Being British!
Registration date : 2008-05-19

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/trrmotorsport/

Back to top Go down

New trophy! Empty Re: New trophy!

Post  TRR Motorsport on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:03 pm

Martin & Nettie wrote:Who's in Iran - if you mean me I have never been in Iran and never wish to be - I have been back in the UK since the 14th and have removed my ScampGT4x4 gearbox bought a new clutch but our caravan monobloc sink tap sprung a leak at the weekend so I have had to dismantle part of the caravan to dry it out ready for Stourport next weekend so it looks unlikely my Scamp will be there to give Reg's monster a run for the new trophy - never mind there is always next year bounce

PS did none of you take geography when you went to school - James thought I was in Saudi Arabia, you thought I was in Iran - Dubai is in the UAE tongue

Elaine, I think he missed the joke! Wink Though it did hit a nerve! Laughing
TRR Motorsport
TRR Motorsport

Number of posts : 1320
Location : GREAT Britain
Job/hobbies : Being British!
Registration date : 2008-05-19

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/trrmotorsport/

Back to top Go down

New trophy! Empty Re: New trophy!

Post  Martin & Nettie on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:49 pm

I thought it would not be long before James took the bait - at least I have got off my butt and seen a bit of the world, shukran happy Ramadan - Reg should have used Boddington cans they come in yellow - doh!
Martin & Nettie
Martin & Nettie

Number of posts : 1216
Location : Runcorn
Job/hobbies : Former SOC President and Secretary - its up to Mr Wezgit & Nettie now
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

New trophy! Empty Re: New trophy!

Post  Regsmonster on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Martin & Nettie wrote: Reg should have used Boddington cans they come in yellow - doh!
But then it wouldn't have said "Probably the best" over the bonnet........... Wink
Regsmonster
Regsmonster

Number of posts : 433
Location : England
Job/hobbies : I like to do things differently.
Registration date : 2008-06-20

http://www.2rr.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New trophy! Empty New Trophy

Post  John on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Brilliant!!! It all makes sense now. The post by Reg on Stourport 09 "Sorry Ive had a drink" and the reply by Elaine (rather harsh I feel ). Obviously Reg was gathering the necessary materials to produce this excellent work of art. I hope Elaine is big enough to apologise to Reg for her outburst about him having consumed too much. Sometimes we have to suffer for our art. Well done Reg.
John
John

Number of posts : 160
Location : East Sussex
Job/hobbies : .
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

New trophy! Empty Re: New trophy!

Post  ZED on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:19 am

LOL Reg doesn't drink booze that comes in cans, I had to endure that ghastly experience. vomit
And there are too many witnesses who saw him getting trolleyed on Malibu & Lemonade, followed by Peach Schnapps, vodka and fruit juice for him to claim that...... He even managed to break one of James & Leanne's glasses trying to trap a fly while cocktailed up! Laughing

E. Wink

P.S He actually made the trophy on Sunday morning, but was too pished to finish it off. drunken cheers
ZED
ZED

Number of posts : 1026
Age : 49
Location : N.W Leicestershire.
Job/hobbies : Calibration Technician. Cars, guns, allotment!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://www.2rr.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New trophy! Empty Re: New trophy!

Post  TRR Motorsport on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:31 pm

John wrote:Brilliant!!! It all makes sense now. The post by Reg on Stourport 09 "Sorry Ive had a drink" and the reply by Elaine (rather harsh I feel ). Obviously Reg was gathering the necessary materials to produce this excellent work of art. I hope Elaine is big enough to apologise to Reg for her outburst about him having consumed too much. Sometimes we have to suffer for our art. Well done Reg.

So when are we going to see the art that you've been suffering for John?

It must be one hell of a masterpiece. Laughing
TRR Motorsport
TRR Motorsport

Number of posts : 1320
Location : GREAT Britain
Job/hobbies : Being British!
Registration date : 2008-05-19

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/trrmotorsport/

Back to top Go down

New trophy! Empty Re: New trophy!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum