Mini Scamp Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My scamp help please
by sparticus-84 Today at 6:55 am

» Can anyone help looking for info on my car
by sparticus-84 Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» Blue Mk3 Scamp on Scottish Isles
by Mk3rob Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:27 pm

» Books & magazines free to agood home
by Rum Tum Tugger Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:57 am

» good looking Mk1 4K
by OldMK1 Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:46 am

» Mk1 Barn find nr Mansfield
by Mk3rob Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:58 pm

» Van / Estate body anyone?
by Desmond Timms Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:11 am

» The Scampers Guide to Off-Road Preparation and Driving Techniques for Mini Scamp
by OldMK1 Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:53 pm

» Another early mk1 on eBay
by Rum Tum Tugger Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:06 am

NEW MEMBER...GIVING A NEW LIFE TO AN OLD SCAMP!

Go down

NEW MEMBER...GIVING A NEW LIFE TO AN OLD SCAMP! Empty NEW MEMBER...GIVING A NEW LIFE TO AN OLD SCAMP!

Post  Tom stenner on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:25 pm

Hi there everybody,

I brought a scamp a few weeks back and i am well on my way to rebuilding it. Hoping i can have it on the road by the riviara run in may. Il post some pics some time this week.

I am also interested in joining the club and would like to get involved in some of these off roading activitys!!!

cheers
Tom stenner
Tom stenner

Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : HGV engineer
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER...GIVING A NEW LIFE TO AN OLD SCAMP! Empty Re: NEW MEMBER...GIVING A NEW LIFE TO AN OLD SCAMP!

Post  Regsmonster on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Welcome to the forum Tom Exclamation
Regsmonster
Regsmonster

Number of posts : 433
Job/hobbies : I like to do things differently.
Registration date : 2008-06-20

http://www.2rr.co.uk

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER...GIVING A NEW LIFE TO AN OLD SCAMP! Empty Re: NEW MEMBER...GIVING A NEW LIFE TO AN OLD SCAMP!

Post  lin and tony on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:29 am

Welcome - Am looking forward to seeing the Scamp - Should be good bearing in mind your job!!!! Laughing

Incidentally, if you want to come along and meet us at an event before the Scamp is finished, just pop along - then you can really see what you are getting yourself involved with clown alien party drinks_wine drink drive1 Twisted Evil ... on second thoughts, perhaps that's not such a good idea! lol!
lin and tony
lin and tony

Number of posts : 594
Job/hobbies : mending our Scamp - again and again!
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  TRR Motorsport on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:34 am

Hi Tom,

yes welcome to the mad house.

Hopefully you've seen the pictures of the Picnic on the club website and the forum and it's got you even more motivated about your Scamp. Very Happy We don't bite, well some of us don't!

We'll be at the national Mini day at Stamford Hall in a few weeks if you fancy coming along.

Regards

James
TRR Motorsport
TRR Motorsport

Number of posts : 1320
Job/hobbies : Being British!
Registration date : 2008-05-19

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/trrmotorsport/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jono on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:37 am

Very Happy Welcome...but we want details, old chap..details! Very Happy
Jono
Jono

Number of posts : 386
Location : Work in the "Badlands of Oldbury".. Home amongst the little people, deep, deep in the Forest.
Job/hobbies : Professional Bodger and first-class excuse maker..... Scamp owner and club member!
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom stenner on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:21 pm

ha, cheers everybody, i already feel welcome Very Happy . its still early days yet...at least i got a lot work to do during the bad winter weather. Yea, i am going to take my time to get it just how i want it (different)(but i like everybodys ideas from the pics) and hopefully the quality of work will show too. I will probably be searching for some advice in the near future too, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

lol the pics look great on the wesite, although i dont think i could be any more motivated about getting it done!

What date is the stamford hall show? il speak to the other guys in my club and see if they're interested.
iv chatted to a few of you befor at shows in the past, so il take my chances about the biting Suspect
Tom stenner
Tom stenner

Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : HGV engineer
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  ZED on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:11 am

Hello Tom, good luck with your project. Very Happy
Clicky 'HERE' for the Scamp Owners Club diary. Wink

Elaine.
ZED
ZED

Number of posts : 1026
Job/hobbies : Calibration Technician. Cars, guns, allotment!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://www.2rr.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down