Mini Scamp Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MKII project
by PostageScamp Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:59 pm

» Mk1 chassis and panels on eBay
by OldMK1 Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:49 am

» Mk3 back from Mongolia
by Admin Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:25 pm

» Mk 1 chassis
by OldMK1 Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:00 pm

» Re rack *************************
by Rum Tum Tugger Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:17 am

» mk 3 project on Ebay
by Rum Tum Tugger Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:19 am

» Wooden Hustler
by OldMK1 Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:03 pm

» Its back on again or scammed
by Rum Tum Tugger Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:58 am

» Mk3 GT NOT reg'd
by Mk3rob Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:15 am

Halloween Party in Leicestershire

Go down

Halloween Party in Leicestershire Empty Halloween Party in Leicestershire

Post  ZED Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:52 pm

I know it's a bit early, but what the heck!

Somehow I've been roped in to being on a committee for a group that raises money for deserving local charities, such as: The Air Ambulance, LOROS hospice, MacMillan Nurses, etc.

Last year's party was held at Abbots Oak Country House. The place was dressed up very professionally, and really did look like something out of a horror film! Halloween Party in Leicestershire Affraid Halloween Party in Leicestershire Icon_cool

This year it'll be in a large barn, which, like the surrounding grounds, will be spookied up to the eyeballs.

We're doing the ghost walks like last year (including a much toned down one for the kids, missing out the graveyard, gallows, etc).

I'm not sure whether the Medium will be present, or not we haven't got around to discussing that yet.... but a lot of folks went to her last year, and were astounded by certain accuracies.... so I'd guess that she will be re-booked.

There are two bands playing throughout the night:
Jiggy - Funky, celtic, folky tunes.
Wildfire - Indie and rock. Stuff like the Rolling Stones, Kings of Leon, Amy Winehouse, the Police, etc

There'll be a BBQ (also catering for vegetarians) and bars, serving at very reasonble prices (£2 per pint).

250 tickets will be available, and if last year's is anything to go by they'll sell very fast.

Like I said, I know it's a bit early, but do any of you Scampers think you'll be interested in coming? So I can put some tickets to one side.

It goes without saying that fancy dress is compulsary!
Elaine. Halloween Party in Leicestershire Witch
ZED
ZED

Number of posts : 1026
Job/hobbies : Calibration Technician. Cars, guns, allotment!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://www.2rr.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum